Hello fellow crocheters,
I am here again with a simple beginner-friendly heart pattern, with an added bonus of a hair accessory tutorial.
Let’s talk about the heart pattern. This pattern is very versatile and can be used to make brooches, hair accessories, applique, etc., All you need to make this pattern is how to do a magic ring, and basic stitches.
Heart hairpin pattern:
We need two parts to make this cute hairpin; heart, and base. Let us start !
- Crochet thread No: 20
- Crochet hook 1.00mm
- Hair pin
- Glue/ Fabric glue
- MR – Magic ring
- CH – Chain
- SC – Single crochet
- DC – Double crochet
- TC – Treble crochet
- CH 2, 1 DC, 1 TC, 3 DC, CH 2
- 3 DC, 1 TC, 1 DC, CH2
- SS into the MR
- Tighten the magic ring and place two knots to finish the heart
- ROUND 1 : MR, 5 SC in the MR, SS into the first SC
- ROUND 2 : 2 SC in every SC from the previous round
- Tighten the magic ring and place two knots to finish the base
- Insert the hairpin through the base
- Use glue to stick the heart to the base
- Stick the bead in the center of the heart (optional)
- Let it dry
You have made a heart hairpin. If you make this, please tag me on Instagram @nuro.flower.crochet!
If you are someone who prefers videos to written patterns, I have got you covered. Check out the video below!
Thank you so much for reading!
(c) All rights reserved.
This pattern is an original pattern by Nuzrath Hameedha of Nurocrochets. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but please DO NOT sell the pattern or distribute it.
Don’t forget to pin!