The first pattern to commemorate December 2021!
I have just finished doing my doctorate defense presentation today. It’s been a wild ride. There will be another blog post about those adventures.
Now, Let us dive into our merry micro crochet wreath earrings pattern.
- Crochet thread No: 80 (Red, Green)
- Golden color thread
- Crochet hook size 0.50 mm
- Jump rings
- Earrings hook base
Wreath ( make 2):
- With green color thread, CH 12
- Slip stitch into the first chain to form a loop
- CH 2
- 30 DC inside the loop
- Slip stitch in the first DC
- 5 DC in third stitch from the hook, skip next stitch, Slip stitch in next stitch ( repeat 5 more times)
- Slip stitch in the last DC from previous round
- CH 5 and Slip stitch into the first chain
- Put a tight knot and fasten off
Bow ( make 2):
Take a single ply from golden thread and red color crochet thread for making bow.
- Magic ring
- CH 2 , 5 DC, CH 2, Slip stitch inside the magic ring
- Repeat the previous round
- Fasten off
Use glue to paste the bow onto the wreath. You have made your microcrochet wreath !
- Open the jump ring using pliers
- Insert the wreath ( the 5 CH part ) and earring hook base
- Close the jump ring using pliers
I have also uploaded video tutorial for this earrings in my YouTube channel. Check it out!
Thank you for reading!